Samstag, 19. April 2014

Aussies - this is your post!

Gayle, I guess you have been waiting years for this post and finally I have time to write it! I’m really happy that you enjoy reading my posts, even If there are in German (maybe Michael can translate some parts…or Rachael as she is studying German in School now). I think my postcard didn’t reach you yet, but sure it will arrive soon! You all know I would love to go to Australia, but I have to pretend, that coming here was one of the best decisions of my life! I’m absolutely in love with this country! Life is just so easy here, and I really enjoy living here. My family is really cute and they are caring a lot, I felt like I was part of the family just after 3 days staying here. And you know I love beaches and now I just have to go 1 hour by car to visit them. I even went surfing the other week, which is a lot of fun! The country is literally a dream! I’m sorry for my English, it is suffering a bit as I’m talking Spanish all the time and you can’t compare English lessons in school here to them in Germany, they barely exist and even in English lessons we are talking in Spanish a lot. My teacher asked me if I’m a native speaker…I guess my English improved a lot while Michael was staying with us, but I never thought that one day an English teacher would ask me that. As you could read in all of my posts I’m travelling a lot to get to know the country. I’ve been in a lot of parts, but there are a lot more, so I liked to come back soon, to visit all of the beautiful sites of Costa Rica! But don’t worry one day I’m going to travel to Australia to visit you, and I’m really looking forward to this!! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen